The Future Is Not What It Used To Be: Healthcare Executives Become “Chief Performance Officers”
Create a Performance-Driven Culture of Accountability
onFocus epm™ provides more than greater employee efficiency and effectiveness in the accomplishment of tasks and objectives. It increases internal leadership and employee accountability, urgency, execution and follow–through, at all levels of the organization, on the most critical individual activities and outcomes that drive and ensure the achievement of your organization′s strategic goals and objectives.
Eliminate Execution and Performance Gaps and Achieve Your Hospital′s Business Objectives – Faster and With Better Outcomes
As a healthcare leader, have you experienced any of the following?
- An overwhelming amount of organizational data—not always translated into real information needed to make a critical decision.
- Clarity in our goals, agreement on how to measure achievement—yet no single practical performance management platform to monitor progress 24/7.
- Our leaders/managers know what we need to do—and we still struggle with driving personal accountability and commitment throughout the organization.
- We constantly adapt to market and industry changes—if we could only find a way of connecting plans, people and data to achieve results faster.
It is not that executives today lack good plans, ideas, and data; what’s missing is an integrated performance management solution that assures that every facility, department, team, and individual in the organization is focused on and successfully accomplishing the things necessary to achieve maximum success.
onFocus epm™ allows all your plans, data, resources, communications, and tracking mechanisms to work together in one place to hard-wire employee execution, accountability, and collaboration on critical results throughout the entire enterprise.
Increase Employee Engagement and Success
Maximizing the performance of your most valuable resource is critical for the ongoing success of every healthcare organization. However, managing and coordinating the collective and individual efforts of several thousand employees who work in different locations, specialties and shifts is not easy.
onFocus epm™ gives managers and employees the critical tools and the right information they need so they may perform better and be successful:
- The organization and individual employee goals are for the hospital
- The critical success factors and action plans are for achieving targeted objectives
- The resources are accountable for the success of each goal and the desired outcome
- The key performance indicators and targets are for each critical objective
- How the organization is performing against key performance indicators & action plans
- The timelines are for accomplishing the objectives
- What initiatives are on track and which ones need additional attention
- Which activities need to be adjusted or modified to ensure success
- Identification and continuous development of high and low performers
- Recognition and rewarding of employees based on objective performance measures and outcomes